Branson Public Schools welcomes you to our brand new website! Check out some of the new features including quick links, calendars, and employment! Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to receive updates on school and district information!

Residency Change

If your address has changed it is important to notify the school district as soon as possible. If your student is in grade K-6 please check our Attendance Zones to discover which school your new address is located in. You will need to bring in a current proof of residency to your students building and fill out paperwork. The proof of residency must be in the parent/legal guardian's name with the physical address listed. Examples are: current utility bill, signed rental/lease agreement or property tax statement.

Please contact the school office if you have any questions or need additional information.